Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Stress is SO tiring!

Ok, so here I am making my first blog entry. It's basically just to make Dacia happy; to let her know I value her and this blog. Ok, so I value her WAY more than the blog, but I thought it sounded nice to throw that in. I really don't have anything to say, because I haven't done anything yet. I went out-of-town to a friend's for a few days, and now am left to de-Christmas my house this second week of January. I came back to town to learn I am having company in two days; so this de-Christmasing is of utmost importance. Thus, my title of stress being so tiring. Who can possibly pack away Christmas and think about exercise at the same time? It causes small tears in the time-space continuum...or at least in my brain. So, anyway, the biggest goal I have set for myself this week is to exercise my fingers by calling the Y to schedule an appointment and get re-set-up on the machines. Last fall, they got all new machines that you must get "programmed on". And, since I haven't set foot in the place since last September.... well, you get the point. So, girls, the most encouragement you can throw this way for now is that I'll put down the garland long enough to let my fingers do the walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment